Your living room is a reflection of your personality and style, so it is essential that you furnish it accordingly. By removing clutter and keeping things organized, you can make your living room look more spacious and attractive. For this, you can consider buying efficiently designed storage furniture, which can be used to tuck away the things that you do not use in routine. Here are some of the storage furniture ideas for your living room:
- Entertainment unit: An aesthetically designed entertainment unit can be used to store your TV, DVD player and other media devices. These units often have shelves and drawers where you can keep other essential items such as remotes, cables, speakers etc. which helps you keep your living room clutter free and organized.
- Wall mounted shelves: The best way to save space and have enough storage space is having wall-mounted shelves. You can use these shelves for displaying your collection of books, magazines, newspapers, CDs etc. A wall mounted shelf helps you to keep your stuff organized and easily accessible.
- Corner pieces: If there is any unused corner in your living room, make the best use of the space by placing corner shelves or end-tables. You can keep some decoration items, sculptures, photo frames, flower vases and other art pieces in the corner space.
- Coffee tables with shelves: To capitalize on the space available in your living area, consider having a coffee table that has one or two shelves underneath. Some coffee tables also have sliding tops with space underneath where you can store a number of things. You can keep your newspapers or magazines on the shelves below the tabletop.
- Chest of drawers: Another piece of furniture that is great for living room is a chest of drawers. It can be placed anywhere and helps you keep the room clutter free. Besides storage space in the form of drawers and shelves, its top can also be used to place decorative items.
- Consoles with drawers: Consoles with drawers can act as a perfect storage solution for your living room. You can keep your keys, important papers and other essential items in the drawers. This will give a clean look to your room.
- Ottomans: An ottoman is the best addition to any living room. It not only offers extra space to sit or rest the foot, but also offers ample storage space. You can keep books, toys and various other things in the ottoman.
- Cabinets: A variety of open and closed cabinets is available in different sizes as well as styles, which can be placed anywhere according to your requirements. These cabinets have shelves or drawers to keep your stuff organized.
Using these storage furniture ideas, you can aesthetically decorate your living room and enhance the storage space.